The Operational Risk Group is dedicated to fostering the exchange of best practices, ideas, and experiences among operational risk professionals through establishing a channel of communication, studying mutual problems, and seeking practical solutions. Operational risk is defined as risk of loss resulting from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems, or from external events.
Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the financial industry’s understanding of operational risk through training and awareness
- Advancing operational risk practices by problem solving common operational risk challenges and sharing best practices
- Promoting fellowship among operational risk professionals
- Establish a uniform framework and best practices
- Identify and discuss emerging risk and potential impact
For more information on Operational Risk Events or to become part of the Operational Risk Sub-Committee contact James Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org